And in other news I’m writing and doing all sorts of things while waiting for our flight. Update of our adventures by the numbers:
- 15 minutes until we board our plane for Los Angeles
- 45 minutes until the plane takes off (nominally)
- 10am Monday we leave Australia, we travel for 14 hours and arrive 7.30am Monday. Ah the joys of time travel.
- 7 days in Los Angeles
- 10 days in Portland
- then 6 weeks at Clarion
- 1-14 days amount of time I need to have my ankle in a brace. Given my physiotherapist will be on another continent I’m going to go for the conservative end of things.
- ?????? amount of time we will live in America.
It still hasn’t quite sunk in. We’re going, we’re on our way. I am so full of enthusiasm and excitement. We are in a state of becoming.