It’s been a full few weeks. Here’s a little by the numbers.
- 6 whole days until I leave Canberra
- 4 whole days to pack up most of the house and prepare an awesome farewell
- 3 torn ligaments in my right ankle
- 3 visits to the physiotherapist and 1 ankle brace
- 1 set of x-rays showing no bones broken
- 2 Visas, one for Mike(y), one for me. America here we come!
- 1 night of rockband, singstar and pata pata pata pon until 3am with friends
- 1 night of Eurovision and friends
- boundless, the sensation of blessedness around the good people I have in my life.
And here’s a picture of my bruised ankle from a few days ago. Since then the migration of bruising to my toes has contined in a black textured manner, the swelling has gone down further and the bruising over the ankle has faded. This happened shortly after my last post on accident prone lizness… the pen really is mightier than the sword. Owwww!